The Official Student Online Forum of Christ the King College
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Chat Box

www.ckcian.createforum.net No More

2 posters

Go down

www.ckcian.createforum.net No More Empty www.ckcian.createforum.net No More

Post by Admin Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:44 pm

As, i write this post...I am thinkin of where it all started, where it all began.. and unfortunately, it seems that it's also where it has to end. A simple dream that I shared is now something that i need to protect, to nourish and to have... something which can't be bought... something that can't be forgotten... something that i only have, is slowly slipping away.... it's respect. We have been through a lot my friends and i thank each one of you for being there... This is actually one of the biggest decision that i am making, not because of anger, envy or selfishness.. but rather a trace of fear, that i might wake up one day and everything is gone...as so my self respect and belief. Far from all the the wrong thoughts of people around... i built not an empire to trample the inferior and wipe out the weak, but instead i built a tool for craftmanship, wisdom and most importantly for friendship.

As much as i want to keep my emotions inside and just let it be, I believe that everything has it's own right time... and i have a strong faith that now is that time for this actions. I don't need to name, names... bec the truth is you know who you are, and what you did.... always keep in mind that in a game of war, suppression is never an option., because it is just bound to release everything that is deep within. It's hard to be "US"... its has always been a no-win situation.... and now it paints the vivid picture of what all these seems like....
a competition... and what's worst some people here are just using me against myself.... funny, but true... in my entire biological existence, this is the most excruaciating feeling that i have ever felt...like a knife that grills the smallest particle of my cell to the very tip... and with this at hand... i'll just step away from all this... because i realized that once trust is broken.... everything will follow. A real man's power is not measured by what you can do more... but it is the power to know, when to stop....
and for the rest who still believes us www.ckcian.forumotion.com is the official online community of christ the King College
until here...thanks for being a part of who i am today, you have my respect...
you know where to find me... :wink:
God Speed ,

Elcan
Admin
Admin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 174
Contact Number : 09263578184
Registration date : 2006-10-27

CKC FRIENDS CIRCLE
Popularity:
www.ckcian.createforum.net No More Left_bar_bleue100/100www.ckcian.createforum.net No More Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Name: Elcan

http://www.friendster.com/paksi38

Back to top Go down

www.ckcian.createforum.net No More Empty Re: www.ckcian.createforum.net No More

Post by MUSiCGiRL Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:07 am

Hmmm well said Elcan...i don't know what happen or what went wrong and i don't wanna know either but you have all my kudos for makin' all this...i know what you mean and i know how it must have felt...there's just people like that...i mean sometimes i still get shocked by them...i meant "by them" to those people who doesn't have anything better to do but talk shit about other people...well to hell with them!! hehe...you guys keep up the good work.

God Bless!
Peace!
MUSiCGiRL
MUSiCGiRL
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-01-04

CKC FRIENDS CIRCLE
Popularity:
www.ckcian.createforum.net No More Left_bar_bleue100/100www.ckcian.createforum.net No More Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Name: K a R e N

http://mus1cg1r.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:45 pm

hahaha , that's a long story anyway but since I know whose resposible for that , I also know where to put my revenge hehehe Just kiddin,\. Thanks for the complementary!
Admin
Admin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 174
Contact Number : 09263578184
Registration date : 2006-10-27

CKC FRIENDS CIRCLE
Popularity:
Name: Elcan

http://www.friendster.com/paksi38

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSiCGiRL Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:59 pm

Well i kinda ask Tawit and Brix about it last thursday or friday at school...just wondering a little of what went wrong from all the fuss in the chat box.

Anyways your welcome.

MUSiCGiRL
MUSiCGiRL
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-01-04

CKC FRIENDS CIRCLE
Popularity:
Name: K a R e N

http://mus1cg1r.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down