The Official Student Online Forum of Christ the King College
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Chat Box

heyooo!!

Go down

heyooo!! Empty heyooo!!

Post by ceasar Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:36 pm

CKCIAN ASTIG.... LALO NA SA MGA CSDP...
i AM CEASAR DEY CALL ME POPO FOR SHORT...EHEHEHE... CSDP DIN AKO 2ND YEAR COLLEGE... U CAN SEE ME AT COMPUTER LAB ON JOB TRAINING NA KASI E.... SA NEW BUILDING 3RD FLOOR OK! PEACE OUT YO!

The grouch i was young boy that had big plans. now im just another shitty old man, i don't have fun and i hate everything. The world owes me so fuck, glory days don't mean shit to me, I drank a six pack of beer, life's a bitch and so am i, wasted youth and a astful of ideals. I had a young an optimistic point of view, i've decomposed, yet my gut's getting fat, oh! my god im turning out my dad. im just a grouch sitting on the couch. The wife's a nag and the kids fucking up. I don't have sex cause I can't get it up. I'm always rude i've get it a bad attitude, I fucked up again it's all my fault so turn me around and face the wall read me my rights and tell im wrong until it gets into my thick skull, a slap on the wrist. A stab in the back, Tortured me, I've been bad boy. Nail me to the cross until you have won..... I lost my before i did any wrong. I'm hexed with regrets and bad luck.... keep your distance, cause it's rubbing off or you will be damned to spend your life in HELL or E A R T H with me. tangled at your feet.. You finally met your NEMESIS...

heyooo!! 13389122531066l

just add me nlang sa friendster...
--->doggyfist@yahoo.com
ceasar
ceasar

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-01-06

CKC FRIENDS CIRCLE
Popularity:
heyooo!! Left_bar_bleue100/100heyooo!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Name: ◙C◙E◙A◙S◙A◙R◙

http://www.friendster.com/popov

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum