The Official Student Online Forum of Christ the King College
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Chat Box

Difficulty in Choosing a Course*

2 posters

Go down

Difficulty in Choosing a Course* Empty Difficulty in Choosing a Course*

Post by kenjes Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:53 pm

Few months from now, we will be in college, but we're still confuse on what course should we take. Should we follow what our mind says or what can feed us in the future.

During our UIC (University of Immaculate Concepcion) Placement Test in the library, one of the facilitator said that it will be a practical decision to choose courses which will give you enough salary to support a family and to live without debts. He said that Nursing, Pharmacy, and other in-demand courses will be a practical choice in choosing a course. One of our classmate ask about Nautical etc... but he just told them frankly, "with your height,NO!". I asked him what if we won't like the courses he offered, but he said that it's not a matter of likes or dislikes, when you study on that particular course, you will love it along the way. He also mentioned IS or International Studies, which he describe as "no career path".

I hope to see replies on this post and be able to share it to my graduating classmate. I plan to take-up Nursing, but still I want to make sure that I won't have regrets in the end. Hope to see your advice. Enx
kenjes
kenjes
Official Member
Official Member

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-02-10

http://undyingthoughts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Difficulty in Choosing a Course* Empty Re: Difficulty in Choosing a Course*

Post by Admin Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:20 am

nursing can be a good choice,it is very demand here and abroad ICT as well but frankly speaking choice what course your compatible with your skills and talents. Best wishes graduates of batch 2007!
Admin
Admin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 174
Contact Number : 09263578184
Registration date : 2006-10-27

CKC FRIENDS CIRCLE
Popularity:
Difficulty in Choosing a Course* Left_bar_bleue100/100Difficulty in Choosing a Course* Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Name: Elcan

http://www.friendster.com/paksi38

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum